Thank you for your interest in reporting on the CHI 2012 conference. Please take a look at the CHI 2012 Conference Preview (coming April 2012), our press releases and media clippings from last year to get an idea of the breadth and depth of the program. For even greater detail on topics of interest, see the CHI 2012 Conference Program and read our media clippings.
Rosemary W. Stevens
CHI 2012 Publicity Coordinator
Ace Public Relations, Palo Alto
+1 650 494 2800
All members of the press who do not registered in advance must register at CHI 2012 in Austin, Texas. Please review the press qualifications to determine if you qualify for press registration. You must submit all documentation, as specified on this page and on the press accreditation form.
Please Note: Even if you have qualified for a CHI press badge in the past, you must re-qualify for CHI 2012.
CHI 2012 Press Accreditation Form
- Web site/s with which you are associated
- Phone number at which you can be reached
- What is your area of expertise?
- What are your areas of interest within the CHI 2012 program?
- Are there particular presenters you would like to interview?
- When and where do you expect to publish your articles?
- Please provide links to articles you have published.
- Have you attended previous CHI conferences? If so, which ones?
- Have you attended previous ACM conferences or events? If so, which ones?
- Is there anything else we should know about your interest in covering CHI 2012?